MySQL is the world's most popular relational database solution, and is widely used for solving problems in business, and software and web development. This step-by-step course introduces the fundamental concepts underlying relational databases and helps you learn how to build and manage your own functional database.
- Over 91 lectures and 6.5 hours of content
- Basic building blocks of relational databases: numerical data types, primary and foreign keys, functions, and queries
- Install and set up a usable MySQL server on Windows
- Access, modify, and manage your data within a MySQL database
- Use relational databases to solve problems in your career
- Receive a certificate of completion
Infinite Skills is a Canadian-based company that offers a growing range of high quality e-learning solutions. The emphasis is on teaching real life skills that are essential in today's commercial environment.